Friday, April 12, 2013

The perfect neon

"I wanna scream and shout and let it all out And scream and shout and let it out
We sayin' oh we oh we oh we oh
We sayin' oh we oh we oh we oh
I wanna scream and shout and let it all out
And scream and shout and let it out
We sayin' oh we oh we oh we oh"

This song has been stuck on my head for almost a week now and I JUST CAN'T GET OVER WITH IT! :-P
So,this was the song that first entered my mind  when I found this FABULOUS pair!! YES! The perfect Neon Knitted top and White  Skirt. 




I can't get over with how lucky I'am to have this pair, I knew they would be perfect for each other.  Yes, I know, I've been repeating the word "perfect for each other" a couple of times now, but can you blame me?? I REALLY CAN'T GET OVER WITH IT!hahaha..:-P 




What made me happier??? It's the color. 

Top:  Neon Knitted Top

Skirt: White Skirt


To all "fashionistas" out there who love styling but don't want to max out their budget, why not dig into something that can bring out the fashionista in you in the most affordable price?.



Shoes: Chrianne Lenses (click site here)



Necklace: White Jewel Necklace






I really LOVE this Royal Blue Pumps, it could easily be paired with anything that you would like to wear, and it is really sexy and classy to look at, but what I love most is the seller of this pumps, she's my number one trusted seller online, plus she never failed to give me satisfaction due to her product's quality and price (..and also big discount..sssshhhh..hahhhhaha.. )

Visit her Facebook (Chrianne Lenses) account and I'm sure you'll gonna love her just like I do. :-)

Ciao for now!!



No comments:

Post a Comment